Asked by Maurice | Jul. 29, 2013 03:11
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Busan-Shanghai; Shanghai-Milan

I have two different tickets of two differents airline companies: one from Busan(South Korea) to Shanghai and the other one from shanghai to Milan ( Italy)

Answers (3)
Answered by Mary from Germany | Jul. 29, 2013 03:43
Hey, I consulted with the Beijing Immigration Inspection Bureau. According to them, you need to provide the connecting flight ticket and valid visa (if required) for the third country or region. You might call Beijing Airport Immigration Inspection at 0086-10-56095400 to confirm this.
Answered by | Aug. 15, 2013 00:02
Mary from Germany, What do you mean by connecting flight ticket ? I will land in China at the evening and I will leave china after 6/7 hours. I have two different tickects. How to provide the connecting flight ticket if there are two different companies. Please help me on this issue
Answered by Mary | Aug. 15, 2013 03:53
Your tickets from two different companies are ok for this free transit.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)