Asked by William21 from USA | Jul. 25, 2013 08:22
About:China Visa Application in USA

US citizen with foreign parents

I am a U.S citizen but my mother is a Salvadoran National with a U.S green card. I am planning to go to China as a tourist but I want her to come along and enjoy the trip with me. Does she have to apply for a Visa back in Central America or can she go to my nearest Embassy(New York). Also what would be the requirements for her to obtain it, would it be the same as a Mexican citizen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cosmo from USA | Jul. 26, 2013 01:43
Don' worry, your mother is able to apply in New York Chinese consulate if she holds green card. She just need to fill out the supplementary application form and provide her US green card for application additionally than us passport holders. BTW, prepare your birth certificate in case of they require document of relationship between you two.
Related Questions:
Hi I'm traveling to China this summer with my parents but my mom is a not a...
Asked by Ms.Sunny from USA
| Jun. 23, 2009 22:31
My parents and I were all born in China so we were all citizens, but my par...
Asked by Ms.Lucy from USA
| Jun. 03, 2009 02:09
I am currently teaching (foreign expert). As a U.S. citizen do I need visa...
Asked by Steve Zeletzki
| Nov. 15, 2011 20:17
My wife is a U.S. Citizen of Chinese descent. Her parents came to the Unite...
Mr.RWATTERS from United States
| Jul. 01, 2009 21:14
Chinese born American Citizen
Asked by J from USA
| Nov. 22, 2012 01:49
Application for 5 years multiple entry visa for ex Chinese citizen
Asked by Khong T S from Singapore
| Feb. 28, 2018 00:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)