Asked by Andy | Jul. 18, 2013 12:06
About:China Visa on Arrival

What type of visa needed for one day stay over in Guangzhou?

My family is going to travel Vancouver BC Canada to Hanoi Vietnam in September. We change flight in Guangzhou, with 24hr between flight. We like to go into the city for sight seeing, maybe stay in a hotel for one night. What type we need? Where to get it in Seattle Washington.

We are all US citizens with US passport, residents of Seattle, WAshington, USA.

Answers (1)
Answered by Billy from Greece | Jul. 19, 2013 02:45
Hi, you can apply for a transit G type with your passports and flight tickets from the Consulate General of PRC in San Francisco (Address: 1450 Laguna Street, San Francisco, CA 94115). I am not sure if you are required visa to Vietnam, if yes, it is required too (except for the one issued on arrival).
Note: for a stopover less than 24 hours via Guangzhou airport, you can simply apply for a Stay Permit after arrival at the airport.
Related Questions:
i am going to stay for over a weak in guangzhou. what is the best type of t...
Asked by mo from United Kingdom
| Apr. 10, 2013 20:41
Document required for my visit to Guangzhou.
Asked by Oneall from Nepal
| Jul. 05, 2011 01:55
How many tourist visas can a foreigner apply for?
Asked by Marcus from Brazil
| Mar. 30, 2016 04:37
Over 15 day in china
Asked by Diallo
| Sep. 27, 2013 03:33
Extension for L Visa & Renting of apartment
Asked by Esther from Malaysia
| Aug. 07, 2017 02:53
I got flight back from Shanghai to Germany and stay before in Vietnam.
Asked by fabio from Germany
| Feb. 03, 2017 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)