Asked by Mayra from Col | Jul. 08, 2013 08:18
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

From F to Z visa

Hi, I currently have an F expiring on the 30th of July. My company will give me the Working Z however I am afraid I may not have time enough for the extension, and now I can also not extend the F for the new regulations. Though, I already have all the requirements done for the working Z including the medical examination. What happens if I apply now to the Z and while it is being processed by the authorities my F expires? Do I have to pay any fine? or it does not have consequences and I only take the risk in case it is not approved?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mars from Canada | Jul. 09, 2013 04:11
I am afraid you may need to leave China and apply in your home country for the work Z.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
requirements for chinese working visa. indian passport holder.
Asked by shanmukh from India
| Dec. 19, 2015 00:06
Is F visa can be converted to Z visa within China?
Asked by kylesweet_26 from China
| Jul. 30, 2011 22:23
I was issued an F visa by Kenya Embassy. However, I have been told it shoul...
Asked by Ms.Rene from USA
| Mar. 21, 2011 23:21
is it possible to process my Z visa in the philippines now? Im here in chin...
Asked by len from philippines
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:27
extension of visa, can i change my f type to a z one while in china
Asked by becky from Cameroon
| May. 13, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)