Asked by mar ranada from Philippines | Jul. 03, 2013 05:28
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

USA passport holder to get a chinese visa for PRC

from phil .we are planning to go to hongkong this nov 15 to 18.2013 .we are 4 in the group 3 phil.passport holder and 1 american passport holder and we are planning to visit mainland from hongkong .my question is can we apply in hongkong or it is better to apply in the phil?and our companion who has an american pasport is she allowed to enter mainland?and where can she apply if she is allowed?thank you very much in advance if you answer my questions.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lance from Canada | Jul. 04, 2013 01:26
It is better to apply in Philippines before leaving for HK. US passport holders are required visa to mainland, so she is advised to apply in advance in USA, or in Philippines if she lives there.
Related Questions:
What is the passport renewal fee for a PRC issued passport held by a Chinee...
Asked by Roy Walker from USA
| Feb. 05, 2014 02:33
Can USA passport holder get VOA in Shenzhen if family is HK resident?
Asked by Tamara Smith from USA/HK resident
| Jan. 08, 2018 13:44
I am Pakistan Passport Holder and have Visited China Twice. Can I Get PRC v...
Asked by Muhammad Anas Rana from Pakistan
| Feb. 10, 2016 02:49
Hong Kong Visa application from Manila
Asked by Daniel from China
| Nov. 26, 2011 21:33
I have 2 nationalities Lebanon and USA, I want to apply for PRC visa in Leb...
Asked by Sami from Lebanon
| Oct. 11, 2015 22:20
How to get China visit visa for Nepali passport holder?
Asked by Navin from Netherlands Antilles
| Jan. 04, 2018 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)