Asked by Teshome Worku from Ethiopia | Jun. 27, 2013 23:10
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Visa Applicaion in Korea for an Ethiopian

I'm an Ethiopian by citizen, and now staying in Korea as graduate student.I have been invited by one Chinees company for an official visit from July 15-18th.My question is, should I apply the official invitation letter only or both the flight ticket and the invitation letter?I still didn't buy the ticket,and I need to apply since my ticket may delay some how.The second question is,I'm staying in Daejeon city in Korea.Do you have a travle agents in Daejeon city?the third question is,is it possible to get it online if i send all my credentials online?I would be happy if you send me through my email adress.

Mant thanks,
Teshome Worku

Answers (1)
Answered by Martin from Canada | Jun. 28, 2013 04:18
Your application should be submitted to Embassy of PRC in Seoul. For business visit, invitation letter, flight ticket and hotel bookings are required. You can also book them with a travel agency if necessary.

BTW,do you know any Korean, because I read that there is a list of appointed agencies at the embassy's website, but all in Korean version.
Related Questions:
Visit visa for Ethiopian national to Macau
Asked by Bisou from Ethiopia
| May. 05, 2013 03:55
Ethiopian Citizen Needs Visa To Enter HK?
Asked by Moha Fikir from Ethiopian
| Mar. 15, 2016 04:33
i have mainland china visa and i am going to shenzhen. do i need another on...
Asked by khalid from Ethiopia
| Apr. 25, 2015 02:15
i am Ethiopian and i want to visit china from Korea
Asked by hakuna matata from Korea/ethiopian
| Feb. 10, 2012 22:00
I am an ethiopian who come to china for vacation and need to apply hongong ...
Asked by mohammed jemal from Ethiopia
| Sep. 28, 2014 01:51
Can Sudan & Ethiopian passport holders get visa on arrival in Hong Kong/Chi...
Asked by Adil Huzair from Qatar
| Sep. 23, 2015 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)