Asked by Ben from Canada | Jun. 16, 2013 23:57
About:China Embassy in Canada

Do I need to go to the Consulate or can/should I use an agent?

Hi there, I live in Nova Scotia, so the closest Consulate is in Montreal, or Embassy in Ottawa. I'm currently waiting to get my work permit from my employer and would like to have the visa processed as quickly as possible. Would you recommend using an agent or the Consulate/Embassy? And if I was paying for expedited, 1 day processing, what would it cost + the fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dick from Netherlands | Jun. 17, 2013 03:33
You can either do it on your own or find an agent to handle everything for you. The cost will be higher if you ask help from an agency. The total cost (excluding for the money you paid to the agency) is 100+86 (5%TPS and 9.975% TVQ Exclusive).
Related Questions:
If I stop over in Shanghai (UK to Australia) for 80 hours what tourist visa...
Asked by Tony O'Neill from England
| Oct. 12, 2016 22:29
Can I apply visa myself to visit my parent? Do I need to use agent? Thanks!...
Asked by Ms.sun from australia
| May. 31, 2010 21:06
Urgent!! I am Singapore PR (Malaysian), i need to go to Shanghai for train...
Asked by Ms.Joanna from Singapore
| Mar. 30, 2010 23:21
Do I need to go through an agent to apply for chinese visa or i can go stra...
Asked by Hakeem Oderinde from United Kingdom
| Jun. 03, 2013 03:11
Can I mail in my visa application directly to you or do I need to go throug...
Asked by Antonio Tan from USA
| Jul. 21, 2012 03:25
Z Visa Application
Asked by Farah from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
| Jun. 29, 2016 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)