Asked by Kathy from USA | Jun. 02, 2013 06:19
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

US citizen living in India wanting to travel to China, how and where do I get Visas?

I have a few questions. 1. We are USA citizens, a family of 4, living in Bangalore, India. We want to travel to China at the end of June. Presently, my husband had to take a business trip back to USA, until June. 15. We want to start traveling on the 25 th. How and where do I get them? Is is possible? 2. My husband had been to china in 2010 but can not find his old passport, what do we do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dean from Spain | Jun. 03, 2013 03:22
Ordinary passport holders have to apply from the CVASC in India. Currently, CVASC has three branches in New Delhi, Bombay and Kolkata. You can choose to apply from the nearest CVASC center. Please be noted that the service in CVASC of Kolkata is not available now. You can apply by post.

You need to provide: your passport, a filled application form, a recent passport size photo and an invitation letter. If you can't offer the invitation letter, you need to provide round-trip air-tickets and hotel reservation bill.
Related Questions:
I'm an Australian citizen living in Sydney wanting to travel to China, wher...
Asked by Simon from Australia
| May. 11, 2017 20:37
do i need visa to travel between hong kong and taiwain?
Asked by Kathy from Australia
| May. 03, 2018 22:52
I am a US Citizen living in Thailand and wanting to visit China in April, i...
Asked by from usa
| Feb. 09, 2010 03:50
I am a US citizen living in South India. Where do I have to apply for visit...
Asked by Madhu from India
| Sep. 08, 2011 01:29
I am a US citizen living in Moscow wanting to apply for a 6 or 12 month mul...
Asked by Mr.Eng from USA
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:57
I am an Indian citizen living in US with a Green Card. I plan to visit Hong...
Ms.NIRMALA from United States
| Jul. 09, 2010 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)