Asked by Tim Spakosky from USA | Jun. 02, 2013 04:54
About:China Embassy in Iraq

To Apply for a Visa in Baghdad, Iraq or Hong Kong?

Sir, I am planning a trip to China in September 2013 and I will fly into Hong Kong. Do I need to apply or can I apply for it in Baghdad or in Hong Kong? I will be going to main land China and staying in Dongguan, China. I will be going as a tourist. I know I will need a L type one. What do I need to bring for the Application and how much will it cost for the Visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from Finland | Jun. 03, 2013 02:56
Why not apply for it in America? If you really can't apply it in your country, I think you should apply in HK rather than Baghdad. Excluding the passport, filled application form and a passport size photo, you should provide the invitation letter from a Chinese company, organization or invidiual or any foreign friend in China. Otherwise, you need to provide round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation to apply for the L type one.
Related Questions:
Can Iraqi citizens apply for China visa from Beirut, or they have to apply ...
Asked by Abeer from Lebanon
| Feb. 17, 2013 21:33
can I apply for a Business visit Visa to China in Baghdad?
Asked by Ahmad AL Sharabi from Iraq
| Sep. 11, 2012 03:41
hi how much is the fees if i apply for a visa to visit shenzin china, for...
Asked by Mr.salah from iraq
| Oct. 03, 2010 22:31
How many days required to issue a visa to China at the Chinese Embassy in B...
| May. 14, 2016 21:25
Asked by WASFEE from Iraq
| Dec. 26, 2012 02:22
dear china embassy in iraq i had a travel to china in Feb 2010, and i get ...
Asked by Mr.Ali from Iraq
| Sep. 04, 2010 04:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)