Asked by Helal Abdul-Rassoul Mohammed Ali Ganaw from Iraq | Mar. 30, 2015 08:27
About:China Embassy in Iraq

How to apply for a mere tourist type from Baghdad to PRC

I used to contact Embassies in Iraq to apply for visas since 1974. Nowadays there are travel and tourist agents working to obtain entry permits for tourists and visitors. I donot doubt the role of agents to obtain but I think it would be better to meet those who would like to apply. My last visit to India the person outside the Indian Embassy filled the application form according to his behaviour even my address in Baghdad as if he is responsible or my mouth piece. I ask the Embassy of PRC that I need to apply without others help because I know English well and I can fulfill the application form myself. Is it possible to do so or it is a must to be dependant. Many thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dave from Netherlands | Mar. 31, 2015 03:56
Helal, to apply for the PRC entry permit, an invitation letter from Duly Authorized Unit in China is required. I'm afraid you can't get it without the help of agencied, so I think you will have to turn to an agency for the application.
Related Questions:
I'm an Egyptian with residency in Erbil , How can i get a tourist visa?
Asked by Ramy from Egypt
| Jan. 13, 2015 02:59
How long is it from Damascus to Baghdad?
Asked by from USA
| Jan. 27, 2010 02:57
Can Iraqi citizens apply for China visa from Beirut, or they have to apply ...
Asked by Abeer from Lebanon
| Feb. 17, 2013 21:33
To Apply for a Visa in Baghdad, Iraq or Hong Kong?
Asked by Tim Spakosky from USA
| Jun. 03, 2013 02:56
30 day Chinese tourist visa for British and Bangladeshi national
Asked by Laura and Masud from UK/Bangladesh
| Jan. 17, 2016 21:49
Tourist visa to China for German national
Asked by Alexander from Germany
| Sep. 30, 2015 04:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)