Asked by Myles Collins from Australia | May. 28, 2013 04:04
About:China Embassy in Australia

Visa for 60 days in china

I am unsure which type to apply for; a business or tourist. I am a NZ passport holder applying in Melbourne planning to stay in harbin for 59 days, however it says I will need to ask to stay longer than the normal 30 days. However if I need to provide my flight details then this means I will have to book the flight before I know I am allowed to stay for the 59 days that I need which seems risky. Or do I not need to show confirmation of flight details?

I am training at a sports facility playing table tennis, and have been advised to apply for a business F and will need an invitation letter from the host which I can get but do I also need to provide a business letter from an australian company as this may be hard to get?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from Canada | May. 30, 2013 01:18
In your situation, you are suggested to apply for a tourist L, single entry is enough. The L is issued with 30 days, but you can extend it while in Harbin for 30 days more. Also, a double entry L is better. Invitation letter is not required for L application, but you need to provide hotel booking and entry and exit flight booking.
Related Questions:
How can a Malaysian to apply visa china more than 30 days below 60 days ?
Asked by Cosmos from Malaysia
| Sep. 27, 2017 23:03
I applied for s2 visa..but i got 60 to change 90 days
Asked by Priyanka from India
| Feb. 04, 2016 00:47
Hi, Im a Malaysian, I plan to visit China, if I apply for a 6 months visa
Asked by JY from Malaysia
| May. 15, 2017 01:11
10 year chineses visa
Asked by James Sample from China
| Aug. 17, 2018 02:28
i have a F visa expire on 11 march 2012 , and i will traveling to china on ...
Asked by max from malaysia
| Dec. 09, 2011 19:32
I am Zimbabwean going to Macau for 60 days do I need a visa?
Asked by G. Chigorimbo from Zimbabwe
| Oct. 10, 2012 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)