Asked by Mr. Saif S from UAE | May. 14, 2013 03:41
About:Chinese Embassy in Jordan

Visa Information for Jordanian Citizen living in UAE

Hi, i am a jordanian citizen currently living in Dubai, UAE. the company i work is planning to visit an Exhibition in July in Shanghai for 3 days. Should i apply from the Chinese Consulate is Dubai or can i get one upon arrival? and is there any documents i should have before getting it.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick | May. 15, 2013 02:14
You should apply in advance from the consulate in Dubai. VOA is not available for this visit. Invitation letter is required for application. BTW, you should alsp provide a copy (A-4 size) of the U.A.E. residence visa, which usually should be valid for more than 6 months; and a signed and stamped employment letter from your company.
Related Questions:
Jordanian family going to hongkonk for tourist from Abu Dhabi
Asked by Raghad from UAE
| Nov. 06, 2012 03:18
Hello, I am a Bangladeshi Citizen, having residence visa of UAE and living ...
Asked by Mr.Aftab from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2011 20:30
Cost of Visa. What is the price of 144 hr twov for UK citizen living in UAE...
Asked by BEELO from UAE
| Oct. 15, 2018 01:21
I am Jordanian. how many pictures do I need for the visa application?
Asked by Mustafa from UAE
| Mar. 16, 2015 22:35
Good Afternoon Does Jordanian Passport Holder needs a visa to Hongkong and...
Asked by Mr.Omar from Dubai
| Jul. 21, 2009 04:52
Jordanian Citizen living Saudi Arabia looking to get Visa from Jordan
Asked by Mr.Ahmed Shalabi from Saudi Arabia
| May. 05, 2011 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)