Asked by Abdulrahman from Saudi Arabia | May. 11, 2013 06:41
About:Embassy of Sudan in China

Sudanese Deaf Guy In India need Your kind urgent help & support

Dear Sir, ,,,

I have my brother younger than me ( 24 yrs old ) , He is actually A deaf guy & he actually arrived 2 weeks back In its capital Beijing with a visit visa of 3 months duration , actually his internet Chinese friends to come & join them working in one company there, as he was looking for job.

My question is, what are the procedures & COST could be required him to transfer his L type in to work permit ( to be able to work)?

As according to what he led’s to now. He is not allowed to work even if there was a work opportunity available & if so , how much it cost him for that? And is there any organization or establishment could guide or help him or this slice of people carefully. Please I’m extremely requesting your kind help of feeding back information that accordingly I can explain him what to do or where to go. Please sir if you accept to give me a chance of pleasure to talk o you & call you from Saudi Arabia ( where I live ) ill be extremely thankfull for you, if you send me a missed call from your mobile I’ll call you back for sure ,, thanx for your time to read this sir.

Yours Faithfully ,,


Mob: +966 535672753

Answers (1)
Answered by Robin from Canada | May. 12, 2013 04:34
I think you should find an agency for help. Of course the cost will be much higher.
Related Questions:
I was wondering if have any deaf community in Beijing Since Im going there ...
Asked by Mr.Tye Lovato
| Nov. 07, 2010 20:10
Hi, kindly need your urgent help, apology for rushing, my flight will arriv...
Asked by Ms.Lusiana
| Jan. 01, 2011 20:13
What tye of Visa o be applied for my Sudanese huband?
Asked by Razimah Abdul Razak from Malaysia
| Feb. 14, 2012 21:08
Renewal of (M) type Business and Trade type
Asked by Vicky from India
| Apr. 24, 2015 03:32
An American living in INDIA and applying for 12 month visiter VIAS
Asked by Venkatachalam P from India
| Jan. 03, 2012 02:55
Does a UK citizen working in India, do need a visa. If so, what support do...
Asked by S from India
| Sep. 15, 2011 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)