Asked by Ulrich Pfahl from Germany | May. 09, 2013 12:41
About:China Consulate in Chicago

what documents will I need for a Visa to China with a non US passport Holder (from Germany )?

I know I will be required to make a personal appearance (in Chicago) for application-what I do not know is what kind of documents/forms will I need to have for the process?? Could you direct me how to get these forms? I am a German citizen residing in Michigan; but will need to obtain a business F.
How long will it take to process?? Please advise as soon as possible. thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Owen | May. 10, 2013 04:07
Hi, you can refer to page for the detailed requirements and forms (you need fill both forms: V2011A and V2011B)
For business purpose, invitation letter is requried. The regular processing takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
How to apply for L visa to China by non resident of US
Asked by joan from Guyana
| Apr. 26, 2017 20:24
Good day! I'm a US passport holder currently residing here in the Philippin...
Asked by Ms.Rachel from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:48
I am an US Resident and Bangladeshi passport Holder. I would like to visit ...
Asked by Mr.Saiful Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Nov. 22, 2009 04:11
I'm a US Passport holder staying in Thailand on a Tourist visa. A school in...
Asked by Mr.David from USA
| Aug. 02, 2009 20:29
can UK passport holder make china visa in Myanmar and if can what documents...
Asked by Summer from Myanmar
| Sep. 13, 2017 20:00
I am a cambodian passport holder , and i wanna visit china and hong kong.
Asked by Chin nhung from Cambodia
| Dec. 20, 2015 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)