Asked by Viswanatham Y from USA | May. 04, 2013 13:11
About:China Visa Fees

On arrival VISA issue to USA Nationals

Self & Wife are USA Nationals on vacation in India. We are transiting through Hong Kong on our way back to USA on 17 Aug 2013. We are taking a break at Hong Kong to travel to Beijing on 17 Aug 2013. We will stay and take tours at Beijing for 3 days(18, 19,20 Aug) and go from Beijing to Siem Reap on 21 Aug 2013. We will stay at Siem reap for 3 days (22,23,24 aug) and return to Hong Kong on 25 Aug 2013. On Aug 26 we will leave to USA.
(a) Can we get VOA at Hong Kong for break period
(b) Can we get on arrival tourist one at Beijing for 4 days.

Answers (1)
Answered by Rick from New Zealand | May. 05, 2013 03:59
Question 1. USA citizens can stay in HK for 90 days as long as they have valid passports. Thus, you needn't worry about your arrival in HK.

Question 2. USA nationals can enjoy the 72 hours free transit in Beijing. If you stay for four days, you need to apply for a visa in advance.
Related Questions:
Is VOA available for Fijian nationals at Shenzen (Shekou)?
Asked by Joshua Worthington from Fiji
| Oct. 21, 2013 02:41
Hello! what are the requirements for extension of visa-on-arrival for Serbi...
Asked by Stefan from Serbia
| Mar. 23, 2017 21:06
Do Chinese Nationals require a transit visa for Tokyo flying from the USA t...
Asked by Mr.Katie from USA
| Mar. 02, 2011 21:10
Macau Visa Enquiry
Asked by Lyle
| Feb. 11, 2012 02:45
What is the visa formalility for Saudi Nationals to visit China? Do they ge...
Asked by Abdullah from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 03, 2012 04:29
What is the visa formalility for Saudi Nationals to visit Mcau ? Do they ge...
Asked by ABDULRAHMAN from Bahrain
| Oct. 09, 2012 04:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)