Asked by Erick from Mexico | Apr. 30, 2013 18:30
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Re-entry permit

I'm going to visit China as Tourist (L) but I need a 3-entry, but there's no 3 or multi-entry one for tourists...
I will go to Guangzhou on June 26th and will leave to Cambodia on June 27th.
I will go to Shanghai and Beijing on July 11th and leave to Taiwan on July 14th.
I will go to Diqing on July 24th and leave from Shanghai to Mexico on August 1st.
What can I do? as longer as there's only single and double entry and the proccessing time at the PSB is 5 days.
Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Duke | May. 02, 2013 22:51
Hi, it is true you need 3 entries, so you can have a try to apply for a multiple entry L with your travel schedule, flight ticket and hotel bookings. A double entry is not enough, or you have to apply for a new one (through an agency in HK) while you are in Taiwan.
Related Questions:
I have an older USA green card and a USA reentry permit. I need to get a v...
Asked by Mr.Pheng from USA
| Oct. 18, 2010 22:52
Re-entry using a residence permit
Asked by Kate from USA
| Dec. 08, 2015 22:01
Im from singapore and just arrived in Guangzhou china.
Asked by Gabby from Singapore
| Jun. 07, 2015 21:09
Do I need to submit the Bank statement & copy of exit reentry for VISA appl...
Asked by Muhammed Musthafa from Saudi Arabia
| May. 14, 2012 02:34
travel documents to Hong Kong and China
Asked by S F Ho from Australia
| Apr. 08, 2016 22:33
can i enter saudi arabia with a renewed passport (lost passport)?
Asked by mohammed aslam bamakboos aldaiyani from India
| Jul. 14, 2016 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)