Asked by Gregg from USA | Apr. 28, 2013 02:16
About:China Embassy in Nepal

If I already purchased a Chinese Visa but am planning to enter through Nepal will my visa be good?

I purchased a multi- six month one for China through the Los Angeles Embassy using a travel agency here in Las Vegas. I was planning to fly into Katmandu and then take a tour group from Katmandu through Tibet. After the 9 day tour I was planning to fly to Beijing and visit that area and Shanghai area until my flight back (about a total of 30 days). I read that if I have a L type and then get a group one that it will void my L type. Is this true and what would you suggest to be the best way to have everything I need prepared for my trip?

Answers (1)
Answered by Billy from Spain | Apr. 30, 2013 03:24
It's true that yours will be canceled. So it's better for you to enter China and join a Tibet tour arranged by a tour agency at first and then continue your trip to Beijing and Shanghai.
Related Questions:
I have a single entry visa but just realized that my trip to Tibet and Nepa...
Asked by Den from United Kingdom
| Jun. 19, 2014 01:34
chinese tourist visa application in nepal
Asked by tim from USA
| Aug. 06, 2014 02:42
Do I need a transit visa of China ?
Asked by Nagendra L Srivastava from Nepal
| Aug. 17, 2018 02:54
Dear SIr/Madam, I am planning to visit my freind in hongkong and i heard...
Asked by Mr.roshan timilsina from nepal
| Apr. 18, 2011 04:24
Is it possible to get a visa for Tibet in Kathmandu?
Asked by Andrés from Argentina
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:39
Going to Japan then to China
Asked by Hernando Harker
| Apr. 27, 2012 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)