Asked by Mahmoud from Azerbaijan | Apr. 21, 2013 16:21
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I need a visa to travil to china to attend a conference

hello, I'm a PhD student in Azerbaijan. I need one to travel to china to attend a conference "2013 2nd International Symposium on Materials Science and Engineering Technology (ISMSET 2013) will be held on June 27-28, 2013,Guangzhou, China." ... so what are the required documents for it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from Turkey | Apr. 21, 2013 22:05
You need to apply for a F type. The required documents include: your passport (with blank pages and valid at least six months before it expires), fully filled application form affixed with a recent passport size photo, an invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period.

Sometimes, you are required to provide rount trip air tickets and hotel reservation in China and financial proof.
Related Questions:
What type of Visa do I need to attend a conference in China? Is a L type su...
Asked by Di from New Zealand
| Aug. 19, 2013 03:53
China Visa requirement
Asked by Sherry Weigand from United States
| May. 17, 2011 07:33
Invitation letter for applying China VISA
Asked by Tran from Vietnam
| Sep. 04, 2012 02:48
I am an Indian Passport Holder. Can i get Visa on Arrival in Zhuhai
Asked by Manish from JAKARTA
| May. 23, 2017 20:55
Apply for emergency Visa
Asked by Elfas Mcloud Zadzagomo from Zimbabwe
| Apr. 15, 2018 20:58
I am to attend a conference in China on 10th Dec. to 13th Dec. 2011. I need...
Asked by Augustine Tanle from Ghana
| Sep. 29, 2011 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)