Asked by Cameron | Apr. 20, 2013 08:58
About:China Tourist Visa

American in Bangkok: How to get an invitation letter for L Visa?

My fiancee and I are looking to travel throughout China for about 25 days. We've got our itinerary set but haven't booked flights or trains yet. Our first flight into the country is from Kathmandu to Kunming. How do we get an invitation letter so we can apply for the L type?

Answers (1)
Answered by robin from United Kingdom | Apr. 21, 2013 01:28
If you don't have the invitation letter, you need to offer round-trip air tickets, hotel booking reservation and itinerary for the L type one. If you have one invitation letter, you needn't provide the above documents. The invitation letter can be from authorized Chinese organizations, companies, Chinese individuals or any foreigners who have valid visa in China. You can ask your foreign friends or Chinese friends to give the invitation letter or ask a Chinese travel agency to do it for you. I am afraid that the travel agency won't issue an invitation letter to you unless you join their tour.
Related Questions:
Authorized Invitation Letter .
Asked by Adel from Qatar
| Aug. 20, 2016 21:44
How can a Pakistani citizen get the invitation letter for L type?
Asked by Rizwan from Thailand
| Aug. 28, 2017 22:50
Tourist vs Business visa advice
Asked by Sue from USA
| May. 03, 2013 03:28
am in indian now in bangkok, i got a invitation letter from a company in ch...
Asked by Mr.jeetesh kumar from India
| Oct. 04, 2010 21:33
inviation letter form
Asked by Josephine Yueh from China
| Nov. 23, 2013 03:14
I have no invitation letter, I can get tourist L type
Asked by Rashid from Pakistan
| Aug. 03, 2017 05:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)