Asked by Sovannara from France | Apr. 10, 2013 18:21
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Visas to China, Hong Kong and Macau

I am Cambodian, currently in France. I am planning to do my internshing in Guangzhou. I know that Visa is required for me to stay in mainland. But during my internship, I would also like to visit Hong Kong and Macau. So how can I apply them?, which criterias do they require to get them? Where can I apply for them in Mainland ? and how much do they cost? Moreover, If I have only a single entry for Mainland, So how can I do for getting back? Where can I need to apply a new one? Sould I apply it before leaving to Hong Kong or Macau? Thank you for your help in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brown | Apr. 11, 2013 04:21
Hi, for internship, you will need to apply for business F. But you are not suggested to visit HK and Macao if you only get a single entry. Because you are not allowed to apply new visa in HK or Macao. To extend with one more entry within mainland is possible, but you may need to find help through an agency. It will cost much. For HK visa applicaiton, you can sent your application direclty to HK immigration department. For one to Macao, it can be got upon arrival.
Related Questions:
Hong Kong visas
Asked by afia from Ghana
| Feb. 26, 2013 23:54
I am Malaysian. I would like to travel to Hong Kong and Macau on March.
| Jan. 27, 2015 23:44
do i need two visas, one for mainland china and one for Hong Kong?
Asked by Rumba from South Africa
| Feb. 06, 2014 02:14
We are US citizen and will give talks at Hong Kong and China. What types o...
Asked by William from USA
| Oct. 08, 2014 02:04
l am visiting mainland china and hong kong. do i need two visas?
Asked by ed from australia
| Apr. 28, 2012 04:11
no need for a tourist visas for Hong kong. What is the cost for one to Guan...
Asked by Daniel from United States
| Aug. 30, 2011 04:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)