Asked by Vishal Chanana from USA | Apr. 09, 2013 01:05
About:China Consulate in Chicago

Application for a non-US Resident with Indian passport

I entered US as a student on F1 and now I am working on H1B. But I do not have the current H1B stamped on my Indian passport (never went outside of USA after landing here) although I have all the legal documents for a valid H1B issued by US immigration department. Now I need to visit China in order to present my scientific work in a conference there. Will there be a problem in getting the Chinese visa because of the expired H1B sticker pasted on my Indian Passport. As I mentioned I do have the paper documents showing my legal stay here on it till Oct 2015.

Answers (1)
Answered by Robin | Apr. 09, 2013 04:03
Then you can bring the paper documents showing your legal status in US for application.
Related Questions:
HK tourist visa for Indian resident in Australia
Asked by Divya from Australia
| Mar. 20, 2018 04:54
chinese visa for indian passport holder. Can I apply from singapore?
Asked by richa from Indonesia
| Jan. 04, 2015 01:54
Business Visa for not more than 2-4 weeks
Asked by Joji Vargheese from Australia
| Dec. 14, 2016 20:44
I am an Indian citizen.My wife, who works in Hong Kong and also holds an In...
Asked by Mr.Harry from India
| Mar. 16, 2011 21:02
Can I apply visa at mumbai consular or i have to apply only at delhi consul...
Asked by RGS from India
| Dec. 01, 2013 02:15
Can I get on arrival visa at Beijing airport?
Asked by Jeevan jyoti sachdeva from Canada
| Jun. 04, 2015 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)