Asked by Stefano | Mar. 31, 2013 06:58
About:China Embassy in Japan

One more entry needed. Can I do it when in Japan? Do I have the time?

I'm an Italian citizen and I'm, presently in Beijing with a two entry Visa (three months each). On April the 20th I'll come to Japan and I'll fly back to Beijing on the 28th. However, at the end of May I would like go once more out of China (Malaysia), so I guess I'll need another one. Can I do this when I'm in Japan?
Also, I'll be in Tokyo 20th-23rd; on the 24th I'll have to move to Kyoto. Do I have the time to do it?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Robin from Japan | Apr. 01, 2013 01:44
Yes, you can apply for a L type through a travel agency designated by the embassy in Japan. One special document is a copy of your passport with record of entering Japan legally. The cost is 4000 Yen. One day express service (submitting application in the morning and receiving in the afternoon) costs another 4000 Yen. If you collect next day, another 3000 Yen is needed.
Related Questions:
Do I need to get the visa to China again in Guangzhou?
Asked by Iris Sun from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2014 20:23
Hi, I am an Indian Passport Holder and currently working in japan. I have a...
Asked by Rao from Japan
| Oct. 10, 2012 01:58
I am a Dutch citizen and I want to apply in Tokyo for a visa for at least t...
Asked by Coen from Netherlands
| Nov. 26, 2013 03:19
I am looking to travel from the US to China and Japan for the first time to...
Asked by Mr.DallasDave from USA
| May. 27, 2010 03:23
Hi everybody, I am now in Shanghai (from Japan) since March 10 (I feel ver...
Ms.LUTHANHLE from Viet Nam
| Mar. 17, 2011 20:14
In november, I'm going on a 24day cruise to singapore, vietnam, thailand,Ja...
Ms.GENG from Philippines
| Aug. 21, 2010 01:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)