Asked by Kalle from Sweden | Mar. 25, 2013 06:47
About:Embassy & Consulates of South Korea in China

Visa to South Korea

Hi, I will invite my wife to sail with me on the cruise ship I work on. The vessel will go from Shanghai to South Korea and back. We live in Hubei and will apply at the consulate there. Is it difficult to get the visa and what papers are required to support the application? We will call 2 ports in South Korea so maybe she will need a multiple entry visa. Looking forward to somebodys swift reply. Thanks in advance! /Kalle

Answers (1)
Answered by Martin from China | Mar. 26, 2013 03:02
Hi, for visa application to South Korea within China, you can apply in person from consulate in Wuhan, or apply through a travel agency if necessary. Basic documents required are application form, passport, and photo (3.5cm×4.5cm). Your residence permit in China and financial support may also be required.
I am not sure if you know Chinese, here following is the list for designated travel agencies: You can contact any of them for details.
Related Questions:
Can I use the 72 hour or 144 hour free visa if I am a American citizen
Asked by Alexia from USA
| Jun. 21, 2016 22:56
Im planning to stay In shanghai for 2days Is it possible to use 72 hours fr...
Asked by Haeyoung from Republic of Korea
| Nov. 27, 2014 19:37
trip from south korea
Asked by Denise from South Korea
| Feb. 19, 2013 02:11
Process a Chinese L Visa into a Chinese Z Visa
Asked by Kim
| Aug. 21, 2012 03:17
I am U.S. Citizen working in Korea. Can I get a tourist visa to China from ...
Asked by Antoine Atallah from South Korea
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:57
Can I get a Chinese tourist visa in South Korea if I'm not working/studying...
Asked by Mirjam from Netherlands
| Aug. 19, 2013 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)