Asked by Tbske | Mar. 18, 2013 10:50
About:China Embassy in Laos

Hello! Can I (German) and travelling across Laos in summer obtain there a student x-visa? thanks!

Answers (4)
Answered by Jay from Ireland | Mar. 20, 2013 02:46
It is possible for you to get a visa in Laos. But you should note that a single entry L is valid for 3 month after issue date, if your travel to other countries is not longer than 3 months, you should better apply for the student X in German.
Answered by Tbske | Mar. 20, 2013 05:08
Thanks a lot for your help Jay! The problem was that I aim to leave in June (passing through Russia, Mongolia), but the documents necessary for X will be sent to my parents at some moment in July only.
So the idea was to travel to by tourist L first, then going to Laos in early August with the documents my parents e-mailed me and getting the student X for re-entry at the Chinese embassy here.
Does somebody here have ever succeeded in contacting the Chinese embassy? (I really appreciate your help, but something 'official' would really faciliate my preparation...)
Answered by Chris from USA | Mar. 21, 2013 03:11
It is frustrated that Embassies and consulates do not answer the phone. Maybe you need to find a local travel agency for the latest information.
Answered by gue from China | Apr. 15, 2014 07:25
nothing new under the sun.
they never pick up the phone so you know.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am in northen Laos and would like to obtain a Chinese tourist visa...
Asked by Mr.Townsend from United Kingdom
| Jan. 23, 2011 02:22
Hello, Presently,i live and work in China.I want to pay a visit to Loas on...
Asked by Mr.JJ from Nigeria
| Jan. 24, 2010 02:15
Jamaican applying from Grenada, what is the procedure for visa application ...
Asked by Dane Reid from Grenada
| Dec. 02, 2013 20:38
I want to go to laos from kunming or Dali. How I can go there. Could you gi...
Asked by Mr.Lim from Indonesia
| Dec. 21, 2010 04:18
Hello! Im a Spanish citizen.I will be travelling in Lao in February. Will I...
Asked by Mr.Ivn from Spain
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:19
Hello, I'm a student and this summer i'd like to travel in China. Can I sta...
Asked by Yepiko
| Apr. 25, 2013 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)