Asked by Qazi Muhammad Adnan from Saudi Arabia | Feb. 26, 2013 04:16
About:Macau Visa Policy

Visit Visa to attend International Forum.


I m working in Saudi arabia As Projects Manager and want to attend a international forum which will arranged by Saudi Chemical in your country so how can i get visa for 2 weeks.

My Nationality is Pakistani .

Working in Saudi Arabia. Please send me all detail which documents you need for that.

Answers (1)
Answered by Charles from USA | Feb. 26, 2013 23:49
Hi, you can submit your application to Chinese embassy or consulate in Saudi Arabia. Documents required are as follows:
1. A completed application form;
2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document.
3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.)
4. Document of transportation and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.)
5. Recent full face white background color photo.
6. Invitation letter from the Forum organizer.
7. Your valid visa or residence permit for Saudi Arabia.
Related Questions:
Can i get visa on arrival . i m engineer working in Saudi Arabia (IQama) . ...
Asked by Muhammad Adnan Qazi from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 20, 2013 02:23
is it possible for Georgian citizen to apply for business visa for china in...
Asked by Geo from Georgia
| Oct. 14, 2016 22:52
I am an Irish citizen, and as FIT Vice President, have been invited by the ...
Asked by Ms.Miriam Lee from Ireland
| Feb. 23, 2009 19:31
Can you help me with my problems?
| May. 02, 2013 04:31
Visa need or not need to attend a one-week-long forum in Kunming for a Myan...
Asked by Hsu Pyae Sone from Myanmar
| Oct. 07, 2018 18:15
My boss(Mr.Ghazi Aboura) has an invitation from the 9th secondary metals in...
Asked by Mr.Mofizuddin from saudi arabia
| Oct. 09, 2009 01:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)