Asked by Melea from Korea | Feb. 03, 2013 04:06
About:Beijing Travel


Does a flight from Seoul to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to BJ, BJ to Seoul qualify for the 72 hour China visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mindy | Feb. 03, 2013 23:57
If you start from Hong Kong to BJ, then make a transfer there and then to Seoul, you can take any flight. You are qualified for 72 hour visa free.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)