Asked by Claire from Ireland | Jan. 28, 2013 14:38
About:China Work Visa

Going back to China to work in a different industry

Hi there! I just came home from a year in China, there I was an ESL teacher. I finished off my contract, got my recommendation letters, release letter and a document to show my foreign expert certificate was cancelled. After this, I got a job offer in admin and took it. Before I left china i signed a letter of intention (instead of a contract) and now the company are trying to process the invitation letter and work permit for me. However, I am the first foreigner they have hired from their home country, so I am wondering which documents I will need to give them? I have already sent them the documents previously stated, plus a medical certificate, plus passport, degree, old visa page scans. Is there anything else I need to prepare for them to be able to get the work permit from the government? Do any of those documents have to be originals or will the scans be ok?
Thanks :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven | Jan. 29, 2013 01:44
Hi, the documents you listed here are enough. Scan copies are ok too.
Related Questions:
born december 15, 1993. wanting to know what 2016 holds in store
Asked by spy from Philippines
| Mar. 08, 2016 20:38
how I can apply and get the work permit? pleasd guide me.
Asked by Muhammad shahbaz
| May. 21, 2015 02:31
getting a work visa
Asked by nj from USA
| Mar. 03, 2013 20:23
Traveling on U.S. Passport/Staying in Mexico/Need chinese Visa....
Asked by Travis from USA
| Feb. 22, 2013 02:49
I was wondering if you could work legally with a M visa for a temporary job...
Asked by C.S. from Belgium
| Jun. 29, 2015 22:57
applying from Hong Kong
Asked by Mary from USA
| May. 18, 2015 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)