Asked by Annie from USA | Dec. 31, 2012 20:53
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Do I need to Change my marraige name to my Chinese Passport

I was born in China, my parents are chines, grown up in Bangkok, Thailand, now I live in the US with my husband. Do I need a visa to China?. I would like to visit my grandfather, who is over 90 years old.
My Chinese passport has my father's last name. Now I am using my husband's last name. Do I need to Change my last name is the passport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tony | Jan. 02, 2013 01:55
Yes, you need to change your last name in your passport. However, from July 2013, if you have Chinese passport and US Green card, you need to submit application to Chinese embassy or consulate in your place if you want to go back to China.
Related Questions:
how to submit name change document
Asked by Rulin from USA
| Aug. 24, 2015 22:57
hai.i was born on 14-03-1988.wt is my sign ?and how would my 2013 year be?
Asked by mary from uae
| Feb. 24, 2013 19:39
join with wife in china, which kind of visa do I need?
Asked by M.A. Javaid from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2011 21:33
how is the year 2013 for me my zodiac sign is rat born on 16/10/1984
Asked by ali asgar lakdawala from India
| Feb. 13, 2013 08:01
can some one in toronto help me to get my marraige certificate notarize in ...
Asked by Mr.chang from China
| Apr. 26, 2011 03:17
i am an australian, wanting to know what I need to do to be able to get mar...
Asked by Phillip Cross from Australia
| Jul. 02, 2011 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)