Asked by Benjamin from Cambodia | Dec. 28, 2012 18:51
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Visa for leisure trip to Harbin


I am a Filipino living in Phnom Penh. I hold a Cambodian long-term visa (one year blue or E visa) valid until August 2013. I have been living here for two years. I am a pilot.
I would like to visit Harbin for 5 days. This will be a short trip as a tourist.
Can I apply for a single-entry tourist visa at the Chinese Embassy here in Phnom Penh? Or do I have to fly back the Philippines and apply in Manila?
I have these documents:
1. Copy of long-term lease contract for my apartment here in Phnom Penh
2. Passport (valid until June 2016)
3. Copy of my long term 1-year Cambodian visa (valid until Aug 2013)
4. Copy of my previous 1-year Cambodian visa (July 2011 - Aug 2011)

Please advise if there is any chance of a successful application based on the information I provided above. If it is unlikely that a visa will be granted, I will go to South Korea instead.


Answers (1)
Answered by Bertha | Dec. 30, 2012 02:22
I think you can apply for the visa in in Phnom Penh, since you have long-term visa there. Please have a try. Good Luck!
Related Questions:
I have a Guatemala Passport and US Green Card, can I get a Visa on arrival ...
Asked by Ricardo from Guatemala
| Aug. 23, 2012 04:30
me and my husband are residing in Dubai, UAE. do we need a visa for macau f...
Asked by pooja kataria from Dubai
| Jan. 27, 2013 02:46
Filipino passport going to Guangzhou
Asked by Wilfred from Philippines
| Aug. 28, 2017 22:27
Am an Indian national, and like to visit Macau with family for a leisure tr...
Asked by Bobby from India
| Nov. 15, 2016 21:37
Cousin issuing the financial travel support
Asked by ann from philippines
| Oct. 26, 2017 21:24
Need help on short notice.
Asked by Callon from Bermuda
| Jun. 06, 2016 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)