Asked by Kathleen Yang from USA | Nov. 09, 2012 11:06
About:Visa Application for Children Born in US with Chinese Parents

need to come from NYC to DC to get an expedited same day visa for my grandson, aged 14, next week

MY grandson, US born of Chinese father living in NY with US passport, age 14. Need to get an expedited same day issued visa from DC Office to go to Beijing. Air line ticket and hotel all booked. Can it be done week of NOv. 12? New York Office does not do it because of the fllod from Sandy. Otherwise, he cannot go because his pass port is late in arriving.

Answers (1)
Answered by Evelyn | Nov. 10, 2012 02:27
Hi, are you sure the embassy in DC will accept application from NYC? if yes, it is possible to get visa on the same day with rush service.
Related Questions:
Would the Chinese Consulate in DC grant visa for NY resident (minor 14 yrs ...
Asked by Kathleen Yang from USA
| Nov. 11, 2012 01:37
Traveling to China tomorrow night(3/21) from Chicago. China visa is expire...
Asked by Mr.Jim Barger from USA
| Mar. 21, 2011 02:12
Can I get an expedited L Visa on the same day I apply for it?
Asked by John Schubert from Canada
| Jul. 20, 2016 20:30
Can a US citizen get an expedited visa the same day in Astana?
Asked by Rachel
| Oct. 12, 2013 02:16
Can and American with a US passport travelling in Autralia get a China Tour...
Asked by Phillip from USA Berman
| Oct. 30, 2012 03:43
Same day rush service: additional fee of $30 for 1 working day processing (...
Asked by Fred from USA
| Oct. 29, 2017 22:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)