Asked by sandra from Netherlands | Sep. 21, 2012 08:00
About:Chinese Embassy in Netherlands

can i be in china if my visa is not valid

Hi on my visa it is written that I should enter before 09 oct 2012 to china. The issue date of the visa was 09 jul 2012. The duration of each stay should be 12 days after entry. Does this mean i can enter china on the 8 oct and stay untill the 20 oct, or i am not allowed to stay after 09 oct because this is when the visa expieres?

Answers (1)
Answered by Derek | Sep. 22, 2012 02:28
Yes, you are right, but keep in mind that both the entry and departure date should be counted in the 12 days duration.
Related Questions:
If I have a valid 10 year china visa, can I transfer it to my new passport ...
Asked by Ivy Tan from Singapore
| Aug. 29, 2016 01:36
If we go to China on S1 type can I apply for the jobs and upon getting a jo...
Asked by Shilpa from India
| Apr. 10, 2017 21:56
I hv renewed my passport & my valid visa sticker posted in my old passport,...
Asked by Currie from Hong Kong
| Oct. 25, 2016 03:33
Hi. I am a foreigner who has stayed in China for four years.
Asked by SAM from Pakistan
| Jun. 21, 2017 20:51
my china visa valid till 8 june can i enter to china same day
Asked by ali from UAE
| Jun. 07, 2016 03:37
Hi my Visa is valid until 15th November on my next visit can I stay until 1...
Asked by Jim from United Kingdom
| Nov. 07, 2013 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)