Asked by A.I from America | Sep. 18, 2012 14:40
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

China Visa for a Mexican Citizen who is a Legal United States Resident

I am A Mexican Citizen who is a Legal United States Resident, and I hold a mexican passport. Will there be an issue with that? What are the requirements that i will need?
I am planning on visiting my fiance and his family for a few weeks and then returning before classes start.
What will i need to do and what are the forms i need to fill out?

Answers (1)
Answered by Baul | Sep. 19, 2012 03:29
You can apply in US with your valid visa or proof of residency. Documents needed are your passport, application form V2011A and V2011B, photo, invitation letter from your fiance or his family. If possible, better provide round-trip flight ticket and hotel reservation if you have no invitation letter.
Related Questions:
Visa for China. I live in the US, but I am a Peruvian citizen.
Asked by Erika from USA-PERU
| Feb. 29, 2012 02:29
I am trying to call your Houston Consulate to make some questions, but nobo...
Asked by Miguel from Mexico
| Oct. 08, 2013 03:34
Different name in passport and USA residence card
Asked by Lulis from USA
| Aug. 06, 2014 21:25
Hi, I am a Mexican citizen that is currently in the US with a work and vis...
Asked by Mr.Ramiro from China
| Aug. 31, 2010 22:30
I am a Canadian citizen and a Mexican resident. Do I apply to a visa as a ...
Asked by Mrs.Nicole Buisse from Mexico
| Oct. 04, 2010 01:18
My husband is chinese, and we are planning to move to China, what type of v...
Asked by Fabiola from United States
| Aug. 09, 2011 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)