Asked by Marie D from France | Sep. 06, 2012 03:33
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I have a F visa, 2 entries. Is there a deadline to apply for residence permit?

I arrived in Shanghai on the 28th of August, I have 90 days tu use my second entry. I plan to fly to Korea the first week of october. Can I apply for residence permit (to get more entries) after my trip? Or will it be too late?
I am afraid I have not enough time to apply for residence permit BEFORE my trip, and as I know, my F visa is gonna be cancelled once I get the residence permit, so I don't want to lose my second entry with F visa by changing my visa before flying to Korea.
Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Sep. 07, 2012 01:00
Hi Marie, do you mean you have double entry F with 90 days each entry? if yes, you do not need to apply for a residence permit. Just make sure enter your second entry before your visa expires (before the date of ENTRY BEFORE), you are able to stay full 90 days in China.
Related Questions:
Do I have to apply for a residence permit with a F - Visa? Or is the F itse...
Asked by Martin from Germany
| Sep. 10, 2013 04:15
Holdian F visa (30 days per entry): can I apply in PRC for a temporary resi...
Asked by Otthein Herzog from Germany
| Jan. 18, 2016 03:07
I have 1 years m visa can I apply for a residence permit
Asked by Ali from Kenya
| Nov. 11, 2018 19:58
Possible to apply for F-Visa when I am in China
Asked by Andi from Germany
| Feb. 07, 2013 21:05
Hello, I have entered China on an F visa with 1 entry and 180 days. As I ...
Asked by Mr.Denis from China
| Aug. 25, 2010 22:04
Change to F 180 days visa with 2 entires.
Asked by Amp
| Sep. 08, 2012 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)