Asked by Sally Gould from Australia | Aug. 19, 2012 00:08
About:China Embassy in Australia

If travelling after studying in China, is a Tourist Visa required as well as a Business Visa?

My son, who is an Australian citizen, will be studying in China for 6 weeks as part of his University course. He will apply for a Business Visa to allow him to study. After studying he would like to travel in China for an additional 3 weeks. Should he apply for a Tourist Visa as well?

Answers (1)
Answered by Carlos | Aug. 19, 2012 01:44
There is no need to apply for another tourist visa. he can apply for an extension of stay on his business visa for the 2-week visit in China after the study from the Local public security bureau.
Related Questions:
Can I have the name and address, ph#, email etc of processing center?
Asked by Raihan from Bangladesh
| Jan. 14, 2013 00:58
HI, I'm travelling to China on Business for 2 weeks. Do I need to complete...
Asked by Ms.Susan from South Africa
| Mar. 25, 2010 02:36
Hi there, I need to know is a air ticket to china required for rush visa...
Asked by Ms.Div from Malaysia
| Jul. 18, 2009 20:06
I have a business visa, can I use it as well for tourist if I want to go ba...
Asked by Gerry Leveille from Canada
| Nov. 07, 2017 19:40
Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me with a query. I currently...
Asked by Ms.SBasu from UK
| Aug. 21, 2009 21:24
U.K. Passport holders disembarking in Shanghai for 2. Night stay before fly...
Asked by Sharon from Uk
| Dec. 15, 2016 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)