Asked by sohe from India | Aug. 18, 2012 20:58
About:China Embassy in Singapore

document needed if I am staying with my friend in my visa? onward haikou and return from guangzhou

Hi I am an Indian and holding Student pass at singapore. I am planning to visit china (Haikou) in November for 8 days and yet to apply visa. But I see that in the documents required we need hotel booking slip or a certificate if visiting a family. How about if I am visiting a friend and I am staying over at her place? Will I be able to obtain a visa? I am also planning to book my ticket from singapore to Haikou and return from Guangzhou to singapore. will it affect my visa status.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carlos | Aug. 19, 2012 02:26
Then, you have to aske your friend in China to write an invitation for you which should include your full name, gender, date of birth, purpose of visit, date of arriving and leaving China, place of visit, relations between the applicant and the inviter, financial support during stay in China and the inviter's name, contact number, address and signature. At the same time, copies of her Chinese residence permit and passport (or Chinese ID card) are also needed.

It won't influence your visa application that you enter China from one city and the exit from another.
Related Questions:
I'm from Phillippines i want to visit my friend in macau do i need visa?
Asked by Liza from Philippines
| Jan. 28, 2014 20:25
My boss need the multiply visa in a year, as i am new , i don't know what d...
Asked by Ms.yenny from Indonesia
| Oct. 27, 2009 20:47
Is TEFL document authentication needed (by the Chinese Embassy)?
Asked by Antonio Harrison from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 20:28
I am Iranian student in Malaysia. Which document do I need to get tourist v...
Asked by Ms.fara from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2011 21:48
necessary document for applying business visa for filipino who want to go t...
Asked by josh hank from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2012 22:02
I am a Singaporean and will be getting married to a china man what is the d...
Asked by Ms.Thong from Singapore
| Aug. 12, 2009 21:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)