Asked by Markus from china | Aug. 07, 2012 09:58
About:China Tourist Visa

Visa for close friend of family

I have a working permit in China and my wife and baby accompany me.
Question: a close freind of the family was helping us to take care of our baby since it was born. What would be the Visa suggested to have her stay with us in China for the longest possible time ? She is Vietnamese living in Vietnam. In this case what is the longest possible stay for her in China ? Does she have to take a L-Visa for 3 months and then prolong 2 month before exiting and applying for another Visa ? Thanks so much !

Answers (1)
Answered by Lusia | Aug. 08, 2012 03:26
Personally, I think you are right that she may just apply for a L visa for 3 months, and then apply for extension of stay in China, sine it seems that there is no such a visa that is proper for her as a friend of you stay stay in China as long as you.
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a student X type in Shanghai itself, or do i have to do it ...
Asked by Chantal from South Africa
| Apr. 06, 2017 20:45
Hi with multiple entry visa can you stay longer than 30days or you have to ...
Asked by Rebecca from Australia
| Dec. 05, 2017 19:36
Sir am Waqas from Pakistan and hve a very close friend in china she invites...
Asked by Mr.waqas from Pakistan
| Dec. 09, 2010 01:50
how to apply tourist visa? my family friend tsang hoi kei invites me to go ...
Asked by maria from Philippines
| Feb. 04, 2015 20:56
Entry visa to Shanghai, China
Asked by mangala from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 10, 2015 03:50
CHina and pakistan is very close and best friend.. why only require notice ...
Asked by Mr.nasir from Pakistan
| Dec. 20, 2010 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)