Asked by mara from Philippines | Jul. 30, 2012 04:24
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

travel to another country from hongkong

hi,im a friends and i are going for a 14-days vacation in macau and hongkong. im planning to take a flight to brazil on the 3rd day for a 3-day vacation just for sightseeing including the beautiful churches there. ill have my brazil roundtrip ticket(hongkong-brazil),hostel booking and itinerary and of course pocket money.ill be back to hongkong after my 3days vacation in brazil. im taking this chance coz it seldom comes that i have this opportunity to have this holiday.will the hongkong immigration allow me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 30, 2012 22:51
So, you mean to enter HK twice. It is hard to say if the HK Immigration Department will allow this. So you'd better visit Macau first, take the ferry directly to Hong Kong Airport from Macau, and then take a flight from HK to Brazil. In this case, you just bypass Hong Kong but not entry. thus you can enter HK after you visited Brazil.
Related Questions:
Can I get a Visa on Arrival for Hainan if I've a return ticket in the same ...
Asked by Andy from Germany
| May. 15, 2016 21:29
Can I go back to the same country via China
Asked by Victor Pan from Taiwan
| Sep. 15, 2015 02:03
Does anyone know where I can buy a Chengdu Tian Fu Tong Transportation Card...
Asked by Shakira from South Africa
| Dec. 19, 2016 20:06
Trip around Asia. iam Egyptian living in Oman ,
Asked by Ahmed from Oman
| Dec. 29, 2016 20:16
hi this is Rose, Filipino National, I am working in Abu Dhabi-UAE. I am goi...
Asked by Ms.Rose from Philippines
| Jun. 09, 2009 04:22
If I fly into Hong Kong, then take a plane/train to Shenzhen, how do I obta...
Asked by Galvin Ramsamy
| Feb. 08, 2017 11:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)