Asked by Tam tran from Australia | Jul. 22, 2012 20:15
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

I'm holding Vietnamese passport but I'm living permanent in Melbourne.

I'm going to travel in hongkong for 2 days. But I can't find the hongkong visa applicant form. There are too many type of them on Internet. Which one is the right one? And where can't I send it to from Melbourne? How does the process work?? I tried to contact the china embassy in Melbourne but never got respond. Can you help please.

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven | Jul. 23, 2012 01:59
If you go to HK for tourism, you shoudl download and fill application form ID 1003A. It seems that China consulate in Melboume doesn't accept or provide mail service for visa application, so you should go there in person or entrust a travel/visa agent. You may also contact Hk Immigration office directly to knoe whether you can apply for the visa from them directly through mail by tel: (852) 2824 6111 .
Related Questions:
Can I apply for a visa to Hongkong by mail to the Chinese Embassy in Melbou...
Asked by Manh Ly from Australia
| Apr. 01, 2014 04:45
Hi, Im a Vietnamese citizen and living in US as a permanent resident. Can I...
Asked by Ms.Lam
| May. 24, 2010 21:21
Do i need appointment to renew HKSAR passport?
Asked by annie from hong kong
| Nov. 07, 2013 03:51
Can I have visa-free entry to Macau?
Asked by Lara from Australia
| Apr. 20, 2014 04:51
Do i need a visa if I have Philippine passport, but reside in Brunei
Asked by Rosemarie J. Wang from Brunei
| Sep. 26, 2014 04:12
Is there hongkong-macau visa combine
Asked by Tammy from Australia
| Oct. 30, 2014 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)