Asked by Claus Jepsen from Denmark | Jul. 09, 2012 06:59
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

On bicycle from Bangkok to Hongkong


From 12. of december and then 4 months foreward I will travel slow on the road from Bangkok to Hongkong.
I can not apply for the chinese visa in Denmark, because the visa will be more than 3 months old, when I reach the chinese boarder.

Can I apply for a visa in Hanoi (one month) or shall I do it in Ho Chi Minh City? My consern is, that some say you have to apply from your own country.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 10, 2012 01:32
Yes, there is possibility that you will be required residence permit or visa for Vienam if you plan to apply China visa there. But it is true that it is too early if you apply in Denmark because a single entry China visa is valid for 3 months only. I am not sure if you will return to mainland China from HK, if yes, you can apply for a double entry China tourist visa instead before leaving, which will be good for entry for 6 months.
Related Questions:
Can I fly from Bangkok - Beijing- Hongkong- Bangkok ? I am Finnish
Asked by Suri from Thailand
| May. 11, 2015 04:14
Is there a ferry from Wuzhou to Mengjangzhen? Will it carry a bicycle?
Asked by Steve Livingston from United Kingdom
| Jan. 11, 2017 20:16
Free 72 hours China Visa?
Asked by Lisa from Canada
| Sep. 14, 2015 22:07
Visa of Macau
Asked by Wasim from Pakistan
| Feb. 13, 2016 18:49
Bangkok to shanghai via Hong Kong. Then back to Bangkok direct?
Asked by Gina sc from United Kingdom
| Jul. 01, 2014 01:23
I want to visit Hongkong as tourist for few days
Asked by ehtasham from Pakistan
| Nov. 29, 2014 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)