Asked by Ben | Jul. 06, 2012 03:53
About:China Embassy in Japan

Tourist Visa for China for a UK citizen in Japan.

I'm a UK student studying in Sapporo on a 6 month temporary visitor visa. I plan to go to china to visit a friend in my summer holidays but is it poossible to get a Tourist visa while I am only a temporary visitor in Japan? And is it possible to apply by post like in the UK or would I have to go in person to Tokyo?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jul. 06, 2012 22:42
You can apply for a China tourist visa in Japan with your Japanese visa and entry record. Chinese embassy/consulate in Japan may not accept mail applications. You can entrust others or travel agency to handle this on your behalf if you do not want to go in person.
Related Questions:
can i apply for a tourist visa for china in japan...!! I am a uk citizen.
Asked by Ms.laura from uk
| Jun. 25, 2009 04:13
I'm a uk citizen and travelling to china from Japan... Can I apply for a to...
Asked by Faith from Uk
| Mar. 13, 2013 01:13
UK Citizen - do they need visa for tourist visit
Asked by Manjari Tiwari from England
| Mar. 01, 2018 00:41
Hello, I am a Uk citizen and need to extend my tourist visa for China. Can ...
Asked by mr b from
| Nov. 14, 2013 03:09
what are the requirements for a chineese tourist visa for a uk citizen curr...
Asked by twinamasiko from Uganda
| Jan. 21, 2014 20:35
Can a Uk citizen with UK passport obtain Chinese tourist visa in Budapest
Asked by Jon from United Kingdom
| Oct. 26, 2017 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)