Asked by Gurjit | May. 30, 2012 05:53
About:China Embassy in UAE

Abu Dhabi Residence visa living in Dubai

Hi, my wife and I both have Abu Dhabi Visa's, however we live in Dubai. Can we still apply from Dubai with proof of our tenancy, dewa bill etc.

Also, how long does it take to process tourist visa and when should we do this if we are due to travel in August.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 30, 2012 22:41
The best applying time is one month before your depature time. You need to apply at the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the United Arab Emirates. The following documents are needed:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding GCC applicants);
3. Application Forms:V2011A 和V2011B
4. passport photo
5. Copies of the data pages of the your passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her position ,monthly or yearly salary.

It normally takes 4 working days to process the visa application. You may request expedited process with the approval of consular officers. Additional urgent fee of Dhs90.00 per visa for 3- or 2-working-day process will be charged.
Related Questions:
I plan on visiting China for a week on a tourist visa to visit my son who w...
Asked by Lorna T from UK
| Feb. 05, 2012 21:49
Dear Sir/Madam I have Dubai Emirate residence but I work for the company b...
Asked by Mr.Mahmoud from UAE
| Sep. 07, 2009 21:33
I am a student living in Abu Dhabi wanting to study at Tianjin, China. I w...
Asked by Ms.Liyanage from UAE
| Aug. 20, 2009 19:51
Agency Number for UAE
Asked by Hamza MD from UAE
| Dec. 29, 2016 20:21
I am Canadian.Where can I apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa?
Asked by Enzo from Canada
| Jan. 29, 2013 19:30
Sir,do I need a two way ticket !Abu Dhabi macau- Macau Abu Dhabi?
Asked by Marites dela cruz from Abu dhabi
| Jul. 04, 2017 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)