Asked by Ibrahim from New Zealand | May. 16, 2012 06:46
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

I am a Nigerian (Phd Student) Valid NZ visa, invited to china.Can I apply for visa in Auckland?

I am a Nigerian citizen studying for my Doctoral (PhD) with valid multiple one year New Zealand Student visa
A friend invited me to China. What are the requirements for applying for my Visa .

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 16, 2012 21:19
If you live in Northland, Auckland, or Waikato, you can submit your application to Chinese consulate in Auckland. Documents needed are as follows:
1. Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) and Visa Application Form (Form V2011B)
2. One recent passport sized color photo;
3. Original passport valid for over 6 months with 2 blank visa pages;
4. A copy of return ticket (e-ticket), invitation letter from your friend in China including the inviters' personal details and contact information.
5. Your NZ student visa and copy of information page.
Related Questions:
what requirements do i need to get a china visa?
Asked by CHARLES OKOJIE from Nigeria
| Jan. 20, 2012 01:46
Why China Embassy in Italy doesn't issue visas to Iranians students
Asked by Ehsan from Iran
| Nov. 07, 2012 00:58
I am a postgraduate student of a nigerian university invited for an academi...
Asked by Mr.Joseph from Nigeria
| Mar. 24, 2011 22:47
I'm a PhD student in Brisbane with an Australian student visa, I'm a Nigeri...
Asked by Mr.A. Ade from Australia
| May. 02, 2010 04:51
Tourist Visa application for China in Australia
Asked by Asanka from Australia
| Feb. 08, 2013 03:02
i am a nigerian with a malaysian student visa i want to apply for visiting ...
Asked by alexander from nigeria
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)