Asked by jordan dewan from Nepal | May. 13, 2012 05:16
About:China Embassy in Philippines

i m a nepali citizen now studyin in philippine wel i want to vist hong kong so wat are the procedur

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | May. 14, 2012 02:11
You have to apply for a Hk visa from the local China embassy or consulate with the following documents:
1. your passport with over 6 months validity and enough blank pages
2. a fully filled HK visa application from stuck with one recent-taken photo
3. travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held
4. proof of your financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc.
5. round-trip air tickets
6. proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong such as receipt of joining a package tour to Hong Kong

Other documents may be also required by the visa officers.
Related Questions:
im studying in a chinese university is it necessary to have a travel permi...
Asked by ark from United States
| Jun. 19, 2011 09:32
propose of visit hong kong
Asked by deepak from Nepal
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:54
hi i m from pakistan i have a gf lives in hong kong and i want to go there...
Asked by Mr.Shiny from Pakistan
| Jan. 16, 2011 02:29
Just a inquiry about how to visit to Hong Kong with my family?
Asked by Achala from Australia
| Nov. 15, 2011 20:36
How to prove that we have sufficient money for traveling ?
Asked by Rosy from Nepal
| Sep. 17, 2018 20:20
hi i m keshar from nepal how can apply for tourist visa for macau?
Asked by keshar man shrestha from Nepal
| Feb. 14, 2017 23:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)