Asked by Jeff Gray from Canada | May. 08, 2012 02:52
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Visiting Beijing.

I want to visit Beijing for a week with my girfriend at the end of June.
I am Canadian and she is Korean. We both have valid passports and will fly out of and return directly to Seoul. Do I need to have Visas before booking my flights? If so please advise the best course of action for a Canadian and Korean national to obtain them. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 08, 2012 04:45
So, you both will apply for China visa in South Korea, right? you can only if your alien registration card in South Korea is with at least 6 months remaining validity.
For tourist visa application, you are required to provide Hotel reservation in China, two-way flight tickets or through flight ticket. So, booking your flights before submit your visa application.
Related Questions:
Is the shilinxia glass bridge and cable car up to the bridge open in Novemb...
Asked by Jc from Malaysia
| Jun. 21, 2018 20:21
I am a us citizen traveling to China within a week will stay there for 2 w...
Asked by Vivian from USA
| Jan. 18, 2017 11:02
What it the weather in november, and what cloth will I need to pack. Going ...
Asked by Douglas from USA
| Sep. 07, 2012 20:25
Will be visiting Beijing end of May how is the pollution during that month
Asked by linda sandos from USA
| Dec. 20, 2013 19:57
The best way to travel from Beijing to Tíbet visiting Xian in the way.
Asked by Nina from Guatemala
| Aug. 12, 2013 21:08
im visiting beijing for a week.What do i need
Asked by Joe C from USA
| Oct. 07, 2013 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)