Asked by Stefan from Thailand | Apr. 27, 2012 21:21
About:China Embassy in Thailand

China Tourist visa for German living / working in Phuket

I am planning to travel for holiday to China / living in Phuket. Can I apply for the China Tourist visa at Chinese Embassy in Bangkok ? Is my Tax card enough to proof my Residence in Thailand or do I need a letter of Residence ?
Are you open on Friday's and how long does it take to get the visa ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Apr. 28, 2012 04:40
You need to submit your China visa application to Consulate General of China in Songkhla, because it has Consular Jurisdiction of Phuket. You'd better provide all possible proof for your working in Thailand. The working hours: Monday to Friday except Chinese and Thai holidays. Please be noted that office hours will be adjusted as 09:00am-11:30am for applying visa on May 1, 2012. General processing takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Visa application as non-Swiss citizen
Asked by German from Switzerland
| Jul. 25, 2017 21:27
I am Canadian living in Phuket. Can I mail my passport, application/ fee to...
Asked by Canadian from Canada
| Feb. 15, 2012 03:46
I'm an American living and working in Phuket, Thailand. I need to go to Chi...
Asked by Mr.Jeremy from Thailand
| Feb. 28, 2010 18:55
What is needed for a German national living in Switzerland for a China visa...
Asked by Paul from UK
| Jan. 20, 2012 02:47
68 Hours in Shanghai and twice Aircraftchange on the way to Thailand/Phuket...
Asked by Peter Blumenstengel from Japan
| Nov. 13, 2013 03:50
Can I get tourist visa Phuket Australian citizen and Thai as well
Asked by Peter Ongheen from Australia
| Feb. 17, 2015 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)