Asked by Michael from Israel | Apr. 17, 2012 08:39
About:China Embassy in Germany

I'm an Israeli citizen and want to get a visa to China at the embassy in Berlin

Hi, I'm an Israeli citizen and want to get a visa to China at the embassy in Berlin. What is the process that I need to do in Berlin in order to get the visa ?
And I'm planning on traveling in China for about 3 months. So which visa should I apply for ? and how easy is it to renew the visa at a local chines police station or by crossing borders ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler | Apr. 19, 2012 03:14
Do you have residence permit of Germany? If not, I'm afraid you can't get a China visa in Germany. May I know your travel purpose to Germany? If just for tourism, I don't think you will be granted with such a loong duration on your China tourist visa. Another thing to correct, visa can;t be renewed when you are in China. If you want to stay longer ithan the approved period of stay on the visa, you may go to the local public security bureau to apply for extension of stay, usually less than 30 days.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm a travelling Canadian and visiting friend in Berlin. I'd like to tr...
Asked by Ms.Karen from Canada
| Jul. 12, 2010 03:49
How much is the fee to get Chinese L visa in Berlin Embassy?
Asked by Mr. Victor Holder from Australia
| Oct. 05, 2009 21:05
Hi Im Victor Holder an Australian citizen , I going to China on Saturday a...
Asked by Mr.Victor Holder from AUSTRALIA
| Oct. 28, 2009 21:02
Hallo, i live in SzCZECIN, POLAND, can i get visa to China in BERLIN, ? THA...
Asked by Mr.jan j from poland
| Jan. 31, 2010 01:38
Hello, I'm an Israeli travelling in SE Asia, And I plan to cross from nor...
Asked by Mr.Shafran from Israel
| May. 10, 2010 04:23
Dear Sers. I am Israeli that lives in the Dominican Republic and need to...
Asked by Mr.Lupo from Dominican Republic
| Mar. 08, 2009 21:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)