Asked by Zakir Hussain from Pakistan | Apr. 07, 2012 01:41
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

I want to visit china as a tourist with my friends. we are all Pakistani citizens.

Hi Sir,
I want to visit china as a tourist with my friends. we are all Pakistani citizens. As far I have searched the embassy of China in Pakistan doesn't accept individual tourist visa application. They say that there should be a tourist group of more than 5 people if you want to visit china as a tourist for this group we have to contact the local travel agent. So now I want to say that I with my friends are 5 and want to visit china as a tourist. So can I lodge my application directly to the embassy of china in Pakistan. Because we are a tourist group of 5 people.
I don't want to have a visa from local travel agents. because they take much money for a single visa. And as far as I know the Chinese tourist visa fees is exempted for Pakistani national.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fay | Apr. 07, 2012 04:15
Even you will travel as a group of over 5 members, it is still a private trip to China. To get the China visa, I'm afraid you must take part in a China tour group organized by a travel company.
Related Questions:
dear sir, iam holding pakistani passport and want to visit china for 7 days...
Asked by Mr.faheem from pakistan
| Nov. 11, 2009 04:45
Family Visit Visa to China
Asked by Ebrar from Pakistan
| May. 24, 2012 01:23
S1/ S2 visa for spouse of Phd student?
Asked by Khan from South korea
| Feb. 03, 2017 02:50
dear sir I am Pakistani nation and want to visit China for business purpo...
Asked by Mr.aman khan from pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2010 22:43
I want to visit hongkong to visit my friends for a month with my family (me...
Asked by Mr.mrs munir from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 22, 2011 21:54
visa for pakistani citizen living in japan to come to china?
Asked by rehman from Pakistan
| Apr. 27, 2012 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)