Asked by abdisalan musse farah from Uganda | Apr. 06, 2012 09:45
About:Chinese Embassy in Uganda

studying in china

dear sir/ madam
my name is abdisalan musse farah and i live in uganda am somalian citizen and i got addmission letter in china Actually i was planing to study in ugand but it couldnot work for me and i have visa an extension
so is it possible to get visa in china and i have another letter from china

Answers (1)
Answered by Gail | Apr. 07, 2012 02:49
You mean to apply for a student visa of Uganda in China as a somalian citizen? I think it's possible if you can provide all of the documents required for the visa application, but you may have to pay more than applying for the visa in your home country.
Related Questions:
I have a student X2 visa and i would like to change it to X1.How much is it...
Asked by Lily from Zimbabwe
| Jun. 09, 2016 22:09
Studying a year programme as a top in china possible.
Asked by Fyntex from Nigeria
| Jan. 13, 2013 21:35
Do I need to get a macao visa? If yes, how do I get one?
Asked by lila from india
| Jul. 24, 2014 21:08
Can you give any information about when and how long the vacations are for ...
Asked by Kobe from Belgium
| Feb. 01, 2016 21:17
I want to visit Macau for tourism. Where I need to apply for visa??
Asked by Syed
| Oct. 13, 2013 02:41
I want a visa to travel in China but I was wondering how much it would cos...
Asked by Mary McElroy from America
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)