Asked by Linda Wong from Canada | Mar. 28, 2012 14:58
About:Chinese Consulate in Vancouver

HK Scheme 6000

I was born in Hong Kong and would like to apply for a permanent HK ID card to request for the scheme 6000 money from Hong Kong. I have my HK birth certificate. Do I go to the China Consulate in Vancouver on Granville Street to apply for the permanent HK ID or can I complete the application online and then bring it for processing at the Granville street office?

If I need to go to the Granville St. office to apply in person, then do I need to make an appt. or do I just walk in. I hear you need to bring in your HK birth certificate and your marrigage certificate. Is there anything I need to bring with me? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kayla | Mar. 28, 2012 22:41
You should submit your application to the China Consulate in Vancouver in person or by mail. You may make an appointment in advance. The documents you should provide for the application include:
1. applocation form ROP143
2. Your birth certificate in Hong Kong
3. Proof of your previous residence in Hong Kong such as school documents, proof of employment, official receipts or bank statements if you have ordinarily resided in Hong Kong for a continuous period of not less than 7 years
4. Your birth certificate and parent’s permanent identity card if you claim the right of abode in Hong Kong by virtue of your parent’s status in Hong Kong
5. two recent identical photos of 29 mm (width) x 35 mm (height)
Related Questions:
RE: HK$6000 1) bank draft for HK$550 pay to HKSAR or else? 2) what's exact ...
Asked by Patty Sun from Canada
| Mar. 14, 2012 02:04
Would like to know if I can renew my old HK ID card
Asked by shane from england
| Nov. 27, 2011 20:36
I've got the China Visa for Double Entry, now i want it multiple, wht can i...
Asked by guest from Costa Rica
| Mar. 14, 2012 21:13
Hong Kong to Taipei then into Xian
Asked by Jack from United Kingdom
| Mar. 03, 2017 03:23
Will be traveling for 3 months in china, what is the average expense i shou...
Asked by Mike from USA
| Mar. 25, 2016 21:21
does hongkong give quality mass admission scheme visa
Asked by Ruhul Amin from Bangladesh
| Jun. 01, 2016 21:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)