Asked by Shyamal Banerjee from India | Mar. 21, 2012 07:14
About:China Consulates in India

My Passport losed

My paasport losed and not FIR entry copy another passport apply it is may be posible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Elsa | Mar. 21, 2012 20:20
You are Chinese passport holder, right? Then you can apply for a New passport from the China Embassy or consulate in your living place with the following documents:
1. An application form filled out in Chinese. If it is difficult for you to fill out the form in Chinese, you may choose an English form, but your name has to be written in Chinese characters;
2. One photocopy of your Certificate of Registration of Foreigners;
3. One photocopy of your Residential Permit which is still valid. (If you don't have your current Residential Permit, you may get a letter either from your regional Chinese organization or from a Chinese well known to this Embassy to prove your Chinese nationality);
4. Three recent color passport-size photos with white or light blue background. The size of the photos should be 48mm X 33mm, the length of the head should be 28mm X 33mm, the width of the head should be 21mm X 24mm;
5. FIR (First Information Report) from the police.
Related Questions:
change in the passport no
Asked by daniel from srilanka
| Jun. 10, 2014 01:46
I am going to my embassy to cancel my passport and then return that same da...
Asked by Rutendo from Zimbabwe
| Sep. 05, 2016 21:18
Can I renew my Chinese Passport in Tasmania ?
Asked by Zhang Yumei from Australia
| May. 09, 2017 04:33
Good day! Can I travel to china this coming June 15,2018 to June 24,2018
Asked by Karyl from Philippines
| Mar. 05, 2018 20:51
Manila - HK - Chengdu - HK - Manila eligible for 72 hours free visa entry? ...
Asked by M from Malaysia
| Feb. 17, 2014 02:37
If im in Hongkong can i go to MACAU? Do we need VIsa?
| Apr. 10, 2014 03:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)